Olde Stonewall Junior Clinic
Junior Clinics will be back in the summer of 2020.
More information on dates and cost will be available in April. Thank you.
- Student to Staff Ratio 4:1
- Seven Weeks of Instruction by Sean Swidzinski and Aislynn Merling
- Hour and a Half Long Clinics
- Open to ALL Skill Levels (clinic times are based on skill level for appropriate groups)
- Ages 6 to 15 Years Old
- Drinks Provided Each Week
- Sign-Ups are First Come, First Serve Once Information is Sent Out
Each week we focus on something new but always touch base on what was taught the previous week. Golfers learn everything from the full swing, short game, putting, bunker play, etiquette, and more! We offer clinics for different skill levels to fit each golfer's needs. Here at Olde Stonewall we pride ourselves in our Junior Clinics, growing the game, and teaching everyone that golf is fun!
More information can be provided at 724-752-4653 ext. 103 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the embedded image gallery online at: