2022 Event Information
*Event pricing: (In-season) $130.00 per golfer includes golf shop credit.
(Off-season) $100.00 per player includes golf shop credit.
***All new events for 2022 with 36 players or more receive a complimentary divot tool ($5 value)
Golf fee includes all the following: greens fee, cart with global positioning system, use of driving range and locker room facilities along with a golf shop credit.
Golf fee per 18 holes applicable May 1st – September 30th
$130.00 per golfer (12-131 players) includes golf shop credit. $120 per golfer for 132+ players. Amount of credit is based on party size: (12-59 golfers, $5.00 per player, 60-99 golfers, $10.00 per player, 100+ golfers $15.00 per player). In addition, a foursome certificate will be donated to all groups with 72 players or more ($700 value).
$120.00 per golfer for Members (12 or more players) includes golf shop credit.
Off-season Event Pricing: the month of April & October 1st, 2022 through end of season.
$100.00 per golfer (12 or more players) includes $5.00 per player golf shop credit.
If you are flexible on days of the week or time of the day, save additional money by hosting your event during a slower time slot. Call the PGA Professional for details.
Why Choose Olde Stonewall for your next Corporate or Charity Event?
- One of the America’s Premier Golf Courses (Ranked #50 in US & #1 Public in Pennsylvania, Golf Digest 2007-2008)
- Impress your clients and increase attendance rate for charity events.
- Significantly reduced event fees from the regular priced green fees aid in the cost savings for corporate events and increase profit for charity events.
- Full service from start to finish by PGA Professionals (sign placement, skill prizes, event scoring, etc.). We specialize in events and will assist you in any way possible to make your event a success.
- Quality banquet & on-course food service (banquet room holds up to 250 people).
- Carts equipped with GPS for exact yardage, navigation, scoring and leader board feature (optional at no charge). The GPS helps speed up play, creates more interaction between participants and sponsors for an enhanced experience. Also, the GPS scoring allows for faster results and additional scoring options. The GPS advertising on golf carts is also available at no charge so no need for tee signs since you can advertise on GPS for Free!
To book your next event contact PGA Professional, Sean Swidzinski, at 724-752-4653 ext. 104
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org