Non-Resident Membership Info
2023 Individual Non-Resident Membership Program
Tired of initiation fees, monthly dues, or paying for a cart every time you play?
This is an all-inclusive package that will provide you with all the perks of being a member at
Olde Stonewall with only a one-year commitment.
$2600 per year
(Your “Summer Residence” must be outside of a 75-mile radius of Olde Stonewall Golf Club)
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited Golf Without Time Restrictions
- No Cart Fees
- Driving Range Membership
- No Monthly Dues or Food Minimums
- Discounted Guest Fees ($125 prime time, $90 twilight, 2 PM weekdays or 1 PM weekends and $75 off-season)
- Half Price Guest Fees for Children (under 25) and/or Spouse ($62.50 regular, $45 twilight and $37.50 off-season)
- Entire Family may join for an additional $500 to Receive Unlimited Golf (children 24 years and under)
- 10% Discount on Golf Shop Merchandise and Food & Beverage Purchase (except banquets & alcohol)
- GHIN Handicap
- Preferred Tee Times
- Monthly Statement of Account Activity Available on Member Portal
How many memberships are available?
- We are limiting our total memberships to ONLY 160 memberships in 2023. We would like all members to have easy access to preferred times such as Saturday & Sunday mornings. We block times for members to play in weekly member based events whether it be on the weekends or on weekdays.
What are the payment options?
- Monthly payment plan (March – June $625 per month)
- Pay in Full by March 31st & Receive 10 % back in credit to be used towards guest fees.
- (ie. $250 for Individual Non-Resident Membership)
- Refer a New Member and Receive $250 Credit towards Guest Fees
How Do I become a Member?
- Contact PGA Professional, Sean Swidzinski, at 724-752-4653 ext. 104 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org