Individual Membership Program
2019 Individual Memberships
(150 Memberships Available)
Tired of initiation fees, monthly dues, or paying for a cart every time you play?
This is an all-inclusive package that will provide you with all the perks of being a member at
Olde Stonewall with only a one year commitment.
The cost is $4000 per year or $3300 as a second club membership.
(Second Club cost must be equal to or more than the cost of the Olde Stonewall Individual Membership)
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited Golf
- No Cart Fees
- Driving Range Membership
- No Monthly Dues or Food Minimums
- Discounted Guest Fees ($100 prime time, $75 off-season / twilight, 2 PM weekdays or 1 PM weekends)
- Half Price Guest Fees for Children (under 25) and/or Spouse ($50 regular, $37.50 off-season/twilight)
- Entire family may join for an additional $1000 (children 24 years and under)
- 10% Discount on Golf Shop Merchandise and Food & Beverage Purchase (except banquets & alcohol)
- Personalized Locker & GHIN Handicap
- Preferred Tee Times
- Monthly Statement of Account Activity on Member Portal
How many memberships are available?
- We are limiting this program to ONLY 150 memberships in 2019. We would like all members to have easy access to preferred times such as Saturday & Sunday mornings. We block times for members to play in weekly member based events whether it be on the weekends or on weekdays.
What are the payment options?
- Monthly payment plan (March – October $500 per month)
- Pay in 4 /$1000 installments
- Pay in Full by March 31st & Receive $400 credit to use towards guest fees at your discretion (10% of membership payment)
- Refer a new member and receive $250 credit toward guest fees
How Do I become a Member?
- Contact PGA Professional, Sean Swidzinski, at 724-752-4653 ext. 104 or e-mail email@example.com